Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sex problem

Options
  • 15-06-2002 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I recently had sex with my girlfriend and had an accident. When i pulled out my penis was bleeding. I assume that this might be a problem. I would prefer to not have to go to a doctor, for money and obvious reasons. I think that it has stopped bleading but i wonder how long i should leave it without trying again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You really should go to the doctor mate. You should get tested for venereal diseases including AIDS. I presume you were not wearing a condom?

Did you speak about it with the other party involved? I really think you should. It could just be a normal tear but I really do think that you should go to the doctor, it won't cost that much surely. If it's also about embarrasment - you just have to grin and bear it, it's not fun but it's for your health.

edito> By the way, was it definately you bleeding there??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

i presume you have just tore your foreskin in which case it can bleed a LOT, which is always a bit of a shock... anyway its probably gonna be sore for a week or two as well (don't try and have sex anytime soon, you'll make it worse), but if its really freaking you out (or its not your foreskin and something else) just go down to the doctor.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

and careful when you go for a wizz, it will hurt like a bástard
    allegedly......

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan
    and careful when you go for a wizz, it will hurt like a bástard
    allegedly......

Allegedly??? Sounds like you know something about this WWM?! :D

Sounds like you've torn your frenum(sp?)

Not to worry really, give it a week or two and it should start healing. Don't indulge in any rodding in the meantime, and try to keep the stalkers down :) you'll be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

torn frenum ...

Ouch , that sounds like one sore bastard of an injury!

If it didn't recover reasonably soon I'd be off to visit the doctor! Whats one surgery visit compared to all those hours of pleasure ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement