Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Emmey for enterprise

• 15-06-2002 6:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.syfyportal.com/article/?id=723
    Paramount is trying to go where no Star Trek show has gone before ... into the main categories of the annual Emmy awards. And apparently, the movie studio thinks they can do it with UPN's "Enterprise."
    TNG has won 18 Emmys over the years, but they have all been in technical categories. "Star Trek: Voyager" has won eight, while "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" took home four over its seven-year run.
    Voyager got more than DS9!! :)

Paramount's offical emmy site

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Its the same with Buffy. Just because its a genre show, its not worthy enough of the emmy's, eventhough its the best frickin show on television..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Terminator

Buffy should've gotten awards two seasons ago when it was at its peak.

Enterprise though doesn't deserve diddly squat. Its awful in every respect but I don't think they give awards for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by Terminator
    Its awful in every respect but I don't think they give awards for that.

Shame the Golden Raspberries are only for the movies :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Originally posted by azezil
    Voyager got more than DS9!! :)

That's because Voyager is better than DS9.

Urgh. Sure hope Enterprise doesn't win anything. Really didn't like it.

Terminator is right. Season 2 of buffy was the best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I thought that enterprise season one was very well done

it did exactly what it said on the tin

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by Slydice
    I thought that enterprise season one was very well done

it did exactly what it said on the tin

:)

It did exactly what it said on the tin. Except the tin said "stodgy and unexciting" on the it ;)

Production values were generally good though I thought

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Terminator

The other side of the tin said : Take two before bedtime for a quiet restful sleep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

The only Emmy that Enterprise should win is for worst use of an established franchise.

The whole seasion shown so far on sky has been very weak even for a Star Trek show.

The characters are just so god dammed dull they dont even deserve to be hated unlike the son's and daughter's of bitches in Voyager who apart from 7 of 9 for 2 reasions and the Doc,were brutal and anoying.

DS9 was the best of all the Star Trek shows.

Advertisement