Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ejaculation

Options
  • 16-06-2002 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I'm a 18 year old male, just gone..
    you see, I was just wondering, having regular sex, like 2-4 times a day, when you hadn't had it for a while you ejaculation a lot out, and of course gives a good feeling, but having it regularly I notice that very little actualy comes out now, and it doens't give the good feeling of loads of it comming out before :(
    I'm just wondering, is it OK for it to actualy be like this, will I start to produce more seman to cope with the ammount of ejaculation I have, or should I slow down and take a break from it all to let it rebuild?
    Is it even safe to keep it going as it is now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I wouldn't worry about it.

any off topicness here will be automatically deleted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

perfectly safe.
    Try changing your diet.Eat plenty of fresh fruit, shellfish etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

a note on your diet. If you girl likes to drink from the fountain, she might appreciate it if you didn't eat chocolate. aparantly it makes your sauce taste even worse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Chaos-Engine

If you have sex twice a day (and ejaculate during sex even more than twice) it will led to lower amounts of semen being ejaculated. Be warned that the chance of conception actually increases as your sperm count is fresher cause it is highly regular...

A way to solve this besides laying off the sex(not recommanded :) ) would be to dramatically increase your intake of Iron and Protein foods in your deit. You should notice a steady increase after a week.

Seen as you are having regular sex more than twice a day try and hold off ejaculating as often during. That way when you have to let it happen it will be EXTREMLY explosive and should fill in for the loss of volume :)

Have fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Originally posted by Chaos-Engine
    it will be EXTREMLY explosive and should fill in for the loss of volume :)

Unfortunately not.
    The male orgasm is nothing special in reality but its ejaculation that gives us the intense experience. The "oooohh" sensation is directly proportional to the amount ejaculated.

You have to understand your body and find out what extent you can go to without ejaculating and constantly build back up to this and your body will produce more semen and you get the feeling you want but it does require a lot of discipline but the end result is worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

dont forget to drink plenty of fluids between sex such as water,orange juice,a weak lemon drink or maybe a light beer or one of those isotonic sports drinks.This will help top up your levels.Avoid Caffine though and also try cutting down on smoking as it interferes with "little Fella Production".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

oysters are what you need my man, and lots of em, they go down good with some nice red vinegar and shallots/sliced red onion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Jackoman

One of the key ingredients in our wonderful sperm is zinc. Lot s and lots of it. So the more you have in your body the more you will have to share with your girlfriend. Taking zinc tablets or supplements is an excellent way of keeping a healthy level of sperm and dont ever let anything stop you from having sex every day, if you can.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Maybe if you didn't f-ck so much, it might mean a bit more to you when you do come?
    I think 4 times a day would get seriously BORING after about a week, given the propensity of the Irish male to be incredibly bland in bed (bar the odd one guy).

There IS such a thing as too much of a good thing, in my opinion.
    That, and your girl must be red raw and you'll go blind!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Beef,especially corned beef,is apparently loaded with zinc.

Also you say avoid caffine.I drink tons of coke-is it harmful?If so how?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by Unregistered
    blah blah blah

You my friend are the worst kind of idiot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Thanks for that educated posting Unregistered.Actually whiule were on the subject regular load shooting actually helps PREVENT prostate cancer by cleaning it out or something.

So,back to my original question.Is a third to a half of a bottle of coke a day harmful?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Jackoman

Is a third to a half of a bottle of coke a day harmful?

Lets put it this way, dont drink Coke at all and you will be a lot better off. Most likely I would say it'll just rot your teeth quicker. But I have no idea what the effects of drinking coke are on ejaculation!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Firstly you've got more sperm in tour testes than you could ever need.

Even if you're having sex 2-4 times a day (ah, I miss college too) (or else, and I'm not taking the mickey, when i was younger, fitter and had a lot more energy)

There is a limit to how fast the mature sperm (and the other stuff that comes from the prostate (which is really what you're asking about)) can be produced. Ypu're probably producing it at the same rate you were before. It's just that you're disposing of it a lot quicker. When you don't ejaculate for a while, it just gets stored up, that's all.

So the basic solution is have sex less often. At your age you probably don't want to though. And that's perfectly OK. Enjoy it while it lasts - as you get older and don't have the time (or energy after doing other things during the day) you may look back on it fondly (or like me you'll wonder why the hell you didn't go to any lectures for two years as a result of spending them in bed)

On the coke question, as someone who drinks a lot of soft drinks, it's not too bad as long as you expend a lot of energy working it off (which having sex a few times a day would do). It's not a crazy amount of caffeine and I wouldn't personally regard the equivalent of 34 spoons of sugar (assuming you're drinking a litre a day) as anything to worry about save for your teeth and waist.

Advertisement