Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Had to post this...saaddd..... UFO??

• 15-08-2001 4:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

had to register and post this..got in email today

http://www.clonmelguy.5u.com

sad attempt to start an urban legend

photoshop anybody???

LOL

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

That's beyond pathetic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

well i suppose they're just as believeable as the rest of them... rolleyes.gif

"just because you're not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after you!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Enygma

Hmmm, two friends of mine saw something in the sky the weekend before last that almost fits this description. They said it was pulsing across the sky from the South East to North West. They said they could even hear it slightly (sounded like a nifty fifty). They also said it was the fastest thing they'd ever seen. It crossed the sky in about 15 seconds.
    I thought it was the ESS but one of the guys says it might have been this American thing that bounces on the Stratoshpere.
    Anyone see this? Know anything about any American projects like this?

Prolly bull, but these guys aren't really the type to make up that kind of thing.

Anyone see the European Space Station BTW? Really cool.

<edit>
    That pic looks more like a MS Paint job than a Photoshop Job. A PS job would look more real :P
    </edit>

[This message has been edited by Enygma (edited 15-08-2001).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Theres a logical explanation for this. I'm sure the Aliens kicked their ball into his back garden and were simply retrieving it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

Dunno why this was posted on the tech board...

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement