Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music to sooth Ireland's lose by...

Options
  • 16-06-2002 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

In order to ease the suffering caused by our defeat, besides the drinking of alchol, I'll be mostly listening to My Dying Bride and System of a Down....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭NeRb666

spain is gay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I'll be mostly listening to Mayhem.
    And going out to see Diptheria tonite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

That really made me cry . I started out with Radiohead mainly because i had no drink money after last night , now i am onto Rammstein and System of a down .

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Im gonna commit heresy here by saying what Im gonna say but at work today after the game the robbie williams song with the lyrics "I dont mind doing it all again" which made me feel a bit better:)

Try it, you might like it

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

This crushing football defeat, I have mostly been listening to...Primus and Bjork.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

On this, the day after our defeat, I've reverted to the Manic Street Preachers and NIN.....

God love me.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

on this day, the day after the football team's defeat.....who cares, I think everyone is still doing SSDD

Originally posted by Ph3n0m
    on this day, the day after the football team's defeat.....who cares, I think everyone is still doing SSDD

Lick my balls sack:p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Listening to Daydream in blue(song from carlsburg ad)

blurp

Originally posted by deco

Lick my balls sack:p

quite tangy - do you perhaps use a flavoured pubic lice rinse of some description.....

lol, i nearly rotfl ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

Wow wow wow. We did not lose, nor did we get beat or were we defeated. The game ended a draw. You seem to forget that, we where unbeaten. We went out on penos.

I listened to Feista by the Pogues to cheer me up

Originally posted by Ph3n0m

quite tangy - do you perhaps use a flavoured pubic lice rinse of some description.....

lol, i nearly rotfl ;)

Well I do try....and as far as I know the brand of pubic lice rinse that I use is the same you use on your head....:p

rotfl? I nearly roflmao ;)

Originally posted by deco

Well I do try....and as far as I know the brand of pubic lice rinse that I use is the same you use on your head....:p

rotfl? I nearly roflmao ;)

;)

im a genital warts man myself deco

THINK ABOUT IT

That's nice to know.....

Gives me a warm funny feeling deep down in my tummy.... ;)

Now moved onto Radioheads Ok computer.....I need help....could you possibly help me Ph3n0m?

any help I could offer would only involve, rusty nails, a cheese grater and some sandpaper, failing that I recommend a trip to a local prostitute - who knows what kind of wonderful things you can get - think of them as little presents, each day a new sore will appear *

* having never used prostitutes, I cannot vouch for what you can and cant pick up - this is it done at your own risk - or atleast for a funny drunken bet :)

Oh...such incisive wit is wasted on these boards...
    having never used prostitutes, I cannot vouch for what you can and cant pick up

however having used your ma I can voach gential lice are one of the nicer infestations you can pick up :p

Christ this slaging match looks like it could go on for a good while...Anglewhore step in!!!:)

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

In Flames! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

"Dont Look Back In Anger"

How about "I Hate Myself And Want To Die" by Nirvana?;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭SYL

After spains totally undeserved win (if you could call it that), I was listening to Strapping Young Lad and Anyone.

Advertisement