Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new idlewild single

Options
  • 16-06-2002 6:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

i heard the new idlewild single "american english" last night on mtv2, it's reall really good. and i urge everyone to go and buy it.

so,go and buy it, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

excellent, do you know if the new album is out yet???

michael

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Eyeliner__Boy

albums out july 12th, day b4 witnness :D:D

its a bit dodgy , not as good as the old stuff like satan polaroid and "you just have to be who you are"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

quite simply there new stuff isn't rocking.
    it's very commmercial - i'm only going by the single's mind you.
    but notice the decline in the punkiness/grunginess of the albums as time went on.

captain+there is hope:bloody RAWK!

100 broken windows.brilliant;nice mixture of rock and nice songs.
    new single's:what is up with all the string arrangement in "world in her arms"or whatever it's called!!?

anjive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 randy_courage

there first proper album is actually called "hope is important"
    gar!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

hope is important'd be me fav of the two...cant wait for the new one!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

oh yeah....i was thinking of steve fanagan's album...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Little Wing

Ok I could be extremly offensive and get slated for being a complete asshole, And I stress this is not a message to get abusive towards the band, Its merely my oppinion and I think in this day and age we should all be entitled to it no?

Idlewild - American English - the video- Come on gimme a break!,

Guys, seriously the video is bland and boring, and no Im not saying its all gota be explosions and eye catching effects or folk prancing arround half naked, But it just didnt grab my attention long enough not to flick over channel.

Advertisement