Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the bitter morning after pill

Options
  • 17-06-2002 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Im so devastated about yesterdays result
    If we were beaten on merit it would be easier to swallow
    but we really did deserve to go through after riding our luck a bit in the first half

I think there is a case for the manager to pick the first five peno takers
    I actually think it would take some pressue off if the decision was taken out of your own hands
    I mean -Kilbane ? I know everyone is going to say fair play to him volunteering but sometimes you 've got to be pragmatic
    How many people felt confident that him and Connolly would score ?Maybe thats unfair
    Everythings clearer with hindsight -Im just so gutted

Thank the lord Uncle Buck was on last night to relief the pain for a while

Getback in your mouse and get the hell otta here'

Time to get out Joy Division

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Beany

Duff.

Duff will tear them apart.

Again.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Bring on Euro 2004! I reckon we have a serious chance of doing extremely well in that competition. The lads definitely deserved to win yesterday. I' only sorry I wont be able to go into the Phoenix Park tomorrow, Ive got a leaving cert chemistry paper to fail!

Advertisement