Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physics and Chemistry combined (HL)

Options
  • 17-06-2002 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭

Does anyone else on boards do this? Was anyone else as over-joyed with the paper as I was? :D

I only half know the course, at best, I left out completely everything to do with electricity in physics, about one third of the course, and all the organic chemistry and comparison of compounds in chemistry, also about one third of the course, and my knowledge of the other sections is sketchy.

The exam paper this year however was absolutely brilliant for me, I could answer almost everything I was required to almost perfectly, I even did 2 extra questions because I had extra time and they were pretty easy as well :).

Overall I'd say I'll get a good B, which is much more than I deserve. Mmmmmmmmmm, I love doing much better in these exams than I deserve to, it gives me a nice warm feeling deep inside :). I was grinning like a cheshire cat all through the exam as soon as I had looked through the paper and marked all the stuff I could do.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

((HUGZ)) for Mills on doing so stupendously...:p

Advertisement