Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to buy a good keyboard?

• 17-06-2002 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

I'm having problems with my 5 year old Digital keyboard and I think it's time i finally replaced the dinosaur... But where do you find a decent keyboard around here (Dublin or web) ?

I don't wanna get some cheap OEM keyboard and I don't mind paying a lot more to get a good keyboard. If you spend a lot of time typing you'll know the difference. I was thinking of ordering a keyboard from IBM's UK site but I figured asking for advice can't hurt! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

www.alienware.com might have one... usually cool stuff... or one of them black logitech chordless ones...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

You can pick up nice Trust keyboards for €20 in Compustore. Obviously I wouldn't go in there to purchase a gfx card etc but they do have their uses ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I've heard goopd things about cherry keyboards.
    There are some nice Fujitsu Siemens and Compaq nice heavy ones in college.
    See if you can swipe one :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

I'm also looking for a good Cherry keyboard if anyone knows where to get them in Dublin. Also must NOT have that stupid windows key.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

Originally posted by tactical anni
    You can pick up nice Trust keyboards for €20 in Compustore. Obviously I wouldn't go in there to purchase a gfx card etc but they do have their uses ;)

I have on of those too - it's a very decent keyboard, and a good price too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement