Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best of the 80`s ?

Options
  • 17-06-2002 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

........Friday 28th see`s us crash back to the 80`s at SINDROME playing only the very best 80`s tunes , not just cheese but classic goth/punk/metal/alternative.... and songs that you just cant help dance to. To help the 80`s feel we will have vinyl decks as well as our normal cd`s so I hope to see you all dancing like a geography teacher at a school disco.

SINDROME
    80`S NITE
    Friday June 28th
    At The Temple Pu Dorset St.
    doors 9pm-late
    Admission E6.50/5 witha flyer
    http://sindrome.gothic.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

OK 10 tunes you should play:

Alexander O'Neil : Criticize
    Steve Arrington : Feel so real
    Rockwell: Taxman
    Ra Ra Band: Clouds across the moon
    De Barge: I like it.
    Five Star: System Addict
    Junior: Momma used to say
    Patti Austin: Gonna be special
    Aneka: Japanese Boy
    Marlyn : You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round right round.....then id definitely turn up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Lolo

you may know your (shudder) 80s soul, Dave, but for chrissake, everyone knows that "You Spin Me Round" was Dead or Alive (featuring Pete Burns) and not Marilyn. You're getting your long-haired bare-chested effeminate 80s pop icons confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

dam you`re right!!....ok Ill swap it for Sheila E : Bell of St Mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Lolo

tee hee - I played the 12" of that at our 80s club. it goes on a bit. great track all the same.

Advertisement