Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Reunion-read This Now!!!!

Options
  • 17-06-2002 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭

so here's the thing: serena's floodling off home to americae next wednesday and she wants to see people before she goes. so i am suggesting a big reunion at the gates to the green at 1pm on the 22nd (this coming saturday).

she also mentioned that there is a person visiting who was at ctyi sess 1 2000 who would want to go but she didn't freakin' tell me who it was of course...:confused:
    anyways, yeah show up and there will be merriment, happy flailing of the limbs etc.... just show up! :)

sHepwHolOvEsyOu :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

oh yeah, and could somebody post this on the reunion list or just pass it on to others who aren't on this particular forum? please? i'm gonna need help if i'm to make this thing work... there are people counting on me! ME of all people! :eek:
    sHep :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Originally posted by shep the malevolent pixie
    oh yeah, and could somebody post this on the reunion list or just pass it on to others who aren't on this particular forum? please? i'm gonna need help if i'm to make this thing work... there are people counting on me! ME of all people! :eek:

Is Niamh of All That is Curly invited???:confused: please , i'll kiss your hat.......

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Ill try to be there...
    Ain't been to a reunion or to these boards in quite a long while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

of course niamh dear, wouldn't be the same without you. :)

for god's sake people, show up!!

Advertisement