Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Immmmm Heeeeeerrrre!!!!

Options
  • 17-06-2002 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭

Im here! Im here! Im here! Yippppeeeeeee!!!!!!! :):D:p:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

And I'm visiting......on wednesday......at lunchtime.....
    Whos there this yr that I'd know? please tell them I'm coming on wed......
    i should be studying for chemistry right now....i got 16 hours to learn the whole course before the evil exam tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Do u have oreos?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

TALK TO ME!!! iI don't know what you look like, but its hard to miss me.I'm the scary boy with the scary blue hat!!!
    DO IT!!!
    i wont bite..unless you're made of chocolate...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Smiley

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm all excited and gittery and jumping up and down and stuff!!!!

Clare is on the same continent as I am!!! Better still, I'm only 200 miles away from her!!!!!! YIPEEE!!!!!!!

Seriously.....I'm going ballistic here.....so close and yet so far.....

So close and only a (long) bus ride away!!!!!!

Wowsers....I'm excited...

Welcome to all that is CTYI, Clare!!!

Goddarnit, I'm gonna have to dig deep into my piggybank....I'm going to Dublin!!!! Only 15euros a throw, but who's counting!!! YAY!!!!! Lots of reunioning to do!!!!!!!

Wellitty, looks like I'm gonna be seeing everyone soon!!!!

Ach....can I stay at anyones place for a nite or two??....for the duration of my visiting hours.......buzz me on pazyquoi@hotmail.com if any offers!! Seriously....I don't know anyone near there, and I really do want to get in some good visiting hours!! Can anyone help me out?!?!?!?

Stay tuned,

Mike...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

SCREW YOU ALL AND YOUR BEING AROUND PEOPLE I LOVE! I HAVE CAFFEINE! ENOUGH TO OD AGAIN! AND YOU KNOW WHAT?! I JUST MIGHT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

he who laughs last laughs choking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

I HAVE MORE!
    I have had so much that I haven't eaten in 3 days.unlimited coffee..
    This is all femalekind's fault..

Advertisement