Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lookin Back...

Options
  • 17-06-2002 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

So...with the LC over for most (yes, Applies Maths, Chemistry, woodwork etc are still not over yet..)..

what are your memories of your senior cycle ie. 4th. (if applicable), 5th. and 6th. year?

for me...TY was prolly the best damn year I ever did! Just for the craic it canent be beaten!
    Prague on the skool trip...ffs...a 3 day all day and nighter drinking session! Classic!
    Re-arranging a classroom so all desks were backwards and leaving the teacher speachless! LOUIE! comical!

5th : Spending almost 5 months doing a website for the skool and getting payed peanuts..literally!

6th : all the open days we *supposedly* went to! Athlone, Trinity, UCD...
    then in 2002...my couzins near fatal accident...my g/fs gran dying, her best friends Aunt dying...
    just before the exams..my best mates Dad had a heart attack..and I found out another mate's Dad has cancer...

It's been a long fúcking time coming...that year longer for me.
    Only time will tell if it's been worth it...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Senior cycle, let me see......
    TY-naaaah. spent most of it in bed.
    5th year- ski trip. Peach schnapps £1 a bottle. Enough said. Did my black belt in karate when I was in 5th yr too but thats not important right now.
    6th year- an almighty pain in the ass. Wont miss it (and my school in general) one bit. I'd love to burn it.....mmmmm fire.........must stop pyromaniac tendencies!

Roll on college!

oh National Lampoon's Animal House is on 2m 9.30 Sky One if ne1's interested!
    <cough>blowjob!</cough>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Ah can we not leave this sort of thing till everyone's finished..... I still have one left to do and this atmosphere of the LC being over isn't helping me get off my ass and do some work for it :).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Cant remember 4th year mainly cause I didnt go in was a waste of a year.

5th year well bad habits dont die quick thanks to 4th year missed a fair bit of that

6th year Had some summer test called the leaving cert pissed up the world cup for me thanks alot

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

4th year- School rugby trip to Canada. Prob best 2 weeks of my life. no joke.

5th year- parents broke up and almost got expelled for absents and lates.

6th year - enjoyed this year due to relaxed atmosphere in school and being the 'top dogs'

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

4th Year - Ye would have to pay me to do that
    5th Year - Eh twas a good laf....didn't know what was on the lc course till this year.
    6th Year - Year from hell, can't get much worse....burn the place to the ground.......after friday :) -> i'd never go back to repeat after that

you got a relax'd time for being one of the top dogs? i just hang around with em and i've gotten nuffin but stressed out over the pressure to do well..........tho i beat em all in physics yesterday it seems :cool:

• Advertisement

4th year- School rugby trip to Canada. Prob best 2 weeks of my life. no joke.

5th year- parents broke up and almost got expelled for absents and lates.

6th year - enjoyed this year due to relaxed atmosphere in school and being the 'top dogs'

You goto the High school ?

lol no.

Newpark in Blackrock

Ahh, they always seem to be going to Canada on rugby trips :) Well ok last year not sure about the other years.

Never heard of Newpark they any good ? Like I dont think we even played them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭poobags

Why is everyone telling us about the ****ty stuff that has happened in their lives.

**** THat.

BE HAPPY

we are free.

Best bits were

Not doing transition year.

The geekboarding championships in room D6

Class trip to Ocean Colour Scene in the Olympia.

Lots other stuff

Sixth year was the best cause everyone started goin out together and everyone is real freindly.

I'll be sad leavin. Pity it had to end on the ****bomb that was the leavin. That will stain my memory of the school forever.

Oh and every one else in the post sounds as if they went to some school in Dawson's Crack.

**** yis all.

I'm finsihed today

werent bad.
    Section A.

got pretty far in every compo.
    (Semi-finals)

Not great tho ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

The school tour to Holland/Belgium/Germany in fourth year. The best bit was the strip club in Aachen! Then we met up in a nite club in Valkenburg, Holland with a load of Limerick ones who were pretty cool. There were also a few English students in the nite club at the time. Lets just say there were some "clashes". :D

Advertisement