Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Depeche Mode on this weeks Album Archive, Thursday 8pm

Options
  • 17-06-2002 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

In my humble opinion, Depeche Mode's 1993 album Songs of Faith and Devotion is one of the finest albums ever recorded. If you've never heard it, glue your ears to the radio this Thursday at 8pm when the Album Archive will be doffing it's cap to this meisterwork. As usual on the show, we'll fill you in on the album's genesis, recording and promotion, and you'll also hear how the band nearly disintegrated during this time. We'll have live tracks, b-sides and album tracks, basically more Mode than you can shake a stick at. If you're new to the band, listen in and check out why Marilyn Manson and Trent Reznor praise them so highly. the Album Archive, Thursdays on Phantom FM. Sure where else wouldja get it?

Regards

Rob

p.s. if anyone has any suggestions for albums they'd like to see featured, let me know by posting a reply to this mail

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Tom182

I wouldn't mind a bit of Neds Atomic Dustbin,best band to come out of Birmingham since Duran Duran!!!Choice of album is up to yourself,but their debut "Godfodder"kicked ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Tara

The Bends - Radiohead
    Any album by REM
    Ten - Pearl Jam
    Beatles....take your pick

Great show!!!

Advertisement