Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky booster/europeonline

Options
  • 17-06-2002 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭

Hi group,
    I have just signed up for the skybooster offer for europeonline and received my card, I have noticed a few reports about having to re-register the DVB card every-so-often, it would seem to be like having to activate windows xp, whats this about ?
    I really only signed up to it to get the cheap card, I'm going to be using netsystem instead.
    I was hoping to avail of the skybooster service until it expires in october and then move over to netsystem, can anyone tell me if they have proceeded like this and what, if any, problems they had with the scenario above.

Does this constant re-registering mean that the card is probably going to be useless for netsystem ??

Somebody also suggested not installing the software which comes with the card ??
    Can anyone give me any advice ??

Thanks a lot in advance

Advertisement