Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with microphone head set

• 18-06-2002 1:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

Iv just after buying a microphone headset and i dunno why the headset wont werk the mic is werking fine but i can only hear from one side of the set and its really really fuzzy noise the main sounds u cant even hear nearly can ne1 tell me wats wrong. I thought it was broken and brought it back and got a new 1 but thats just as bad. :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Try hooking it up to another (working) system to see if the quality of the sound is better. If it is the problem is at your end, prob with your sound card. You shouldn't really have many problems with headphones.

If its no better elsewhere bring them back and exchange them for something else.

(I've seen bad batches of headphones before where a number of pairs share the same fault.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭-RaY-

What do i do to check if its my sound card thats the prob ? as u can plainly see im a n00b when it comes to computers

Advertisement