Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UltraDev question

Options
  • 18-06-2002 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

Folks

I am working my way through a UDev manual, okay, I am wins 2000, it says that if you are on w2000 a copy of IIS is included in your operating system...

how do I find it?

Also I have no c:\Inetpub folder and this is gonna cause me probelms... I am very new to Udev so please exuse me if this seems like a simple question

mant thanks

paddy:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Hiya

Start >> Control Panel >> Add/remove Programs >> Windows Components >>IIS >> put in win2k cd

This then install IIS once installed reboot then go into control panel and select personal web server. And you can edit any settings here. It also creates the inetpub for you, put your websites inside wwwroot.

If you any trouble configuring ultra dev for the application server post back or pm me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭paddyc

Bazh

yet again you come to my aid, if I ever meet you i owe you a few pints....:) :)

paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

any other probs i`m on msn messenger, pm for addy.

Best of luck

Advertisement