Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which devices are supplied with i-stream?

Options
  • 18-06-2002 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Well, like it says - which devices are Eircom supplying with their ADSL service? I believe the USB one is an Alcatel SpeedTouch, correct? What about the one-port and four-port ethernet devices - are they Alcatel or ZyXEL? I have a ZyXEL 642R with my DSL line in work and really like it, would be nice if Eircom were supplying something from the same family...

cheers,
    Brian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

I think its a zyxel prestige . I think people are given the 643 model. not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭bricks

I got it with the trial maybe they are supplying something different. I've never had any problems with it.
    Its the ethernet one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 kiswa

Just interested in which exact version - is it one with a PPPoE client in it? Otherwise you've to run a client on your PC. It's nice just to plug in the ethernet cable and get an IP address.

Advertisement