Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a job

• 18-06-2002 3:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 476 ✭✭

and the conditions
    1. at least €300 / week
    2. in cork/limerick/shannon/dublin city/kildare maynooth area

and i'll do anything literally*

nothing illegal mind you ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 476 ✭✭Pablo

you can add wicklow and kerry to that list of areas.

i don't mind doing database entry/customer support/teaching monkeys how to do HTML. I don't mind early/late hours. I'm not one for complaining when work is tough. I'm intelligent . CV's available on request. I can use PABX telephone systems. I can type. I can sing. Things that i am not interested in is working in a resturant of anytype or clothes shops of any type. Indoor or outdoor work i don't mind. I like kids. I am responsible and a damn hard worker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

moved to work boards where it might get a better response

thanks keeks . but we'll see if i get any responses anyway.

*bump*

there must be a job out there for me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭RapierX

Dude if you have all the traits and characteristics you just named, you really should have no problem walking in the door of a randomly chosen company and getting a job.

• Advertisement

RapierX : i've a few interviews this week , one in duberlin , so we'll see.

there are a few call centre jobs going in cork at the moment , so i might take that path.

thanks for your words.

Advertisement