Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

summer work in galway?

• 18-06-2002 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭

me lookin for some summer work for 2 mates of mine in galway......anyone hear of anything around the place? they getting desperate at this stage? factory work/pubs/hotels etc etc

greatly appricaited if anyone were to give me some info!

i am too lazy to run around town to look for them!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Activity Leader / NUI Galway 39 Galway City 215p.w. :JB57985

Duties to include going on excursions with students age 12-18 and doing sports and social activities on campus with them. Some experience of supervision/care/control of minors and a good command of the English language essential. A good geographical knowledge of the Galway region an advantage. Position may suit lively, bright and enthusiastic student on summer break from college. Contract varies from 2 to 6 weeks starting on or after June 28th 2002.

Theres a few more on that site, but that seems a sweet enuff job

Advertisement