Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FFX-Blitzball

Options
  • 18-06-2002 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭

Is it possible to win the blitzball game at luca against the Aurochs. Does the result affect the game?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Yeah you get to see an extra cut-scene with Wakka lifting the cup, it doesnt affect it any more though. Its not too hard if you can use the Jecht shot. Just use manual controls and pass it to Tidus when hes close to the goal and the jecht shot nearly always scores. You can only use this once per half though so try to keep them from scoring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

I wanna win it so i'll keep trying. I managed a draw in normal time and lost it in overtime. The rules and game play are hard to get use too. I can only use jecht shot in the second half. why is this? Am i doing something wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Probably the hardest blitzball match you'll play in the game, having played the ass off the game ages ago, i'm pretty handy at blitzball now. Firstly, you can only use the jecht shot in the second half, and you'll probably only be able to do it once, maybe twice depending on HP. Its pretty simple to beat actually. Just make sure you use manual attack and use the marking defense.... whats important there is that the other team has only really got 2 worthwhile attackers and the CPU won't really attack with anyone else irregardless of how good a position its in. So set 2 players to mark one of them and 3 to mark the other. You probably won't steal the ball but itkeeps them completely out of the game and the other players won't attempt a shot.... simple win.

Advertisement