Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

is a thong the answer to my problem

• 18-06-2002 6:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I'm over weight I stuffer from a terrible sweaty behind. I'm considely rooting at my bum to try and ease the problem. I sometimes place some rolled up toilet paper between the cheeks. This helps the sweat problem but it can be annoying.

I was wondering would wearing a thong help?

I'm male, and this is a geniune plea.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

your answer does not lie in the knickers dept.

far more beneficial in the long term is to loose that weight !! you may find that the sweaty behind goes as per the weight decreases....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭m0o|Dino

try sodacream

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

a thong wont solve the problem only make it worse as you move the friction of your skin rubbing against itself would increase the heat and cause what the medical profession call rugburns, the best thing to do is use some talc or even some cool deep freeze cream as this would cool the area and also help to alieviate friction.;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement