Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Heading out for a night in Galway

• 18-06-2002 7:00pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,510 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Will be heading upto Galway in two weeks time on a job and was woundering where's the best places to go out?
    Pubs & Clubs,
    Everyone post your suggestions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

Feels like history repeating....;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Jesus Christ, how many times has this topic come up. I can honestly say I've written reviews of Galway pubs/clubs/nightlife on numberous occasions over the last 6 weeks.

Be gone with you that weren't paying attention. But then again it's nice to see so many faces interested in going out up here.

Enjoy yourselves, I say ;)

;-phobos-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

Originally posted by phobos
    Enjoy yourselves, I say ;)

i'm back...knackered beyond belief....completely penniless....still slightly hung over....but i had a fucking fantastic time....... i've never had such a good time with such a mad group of people- all of whom want to move there on the basis of this weekend! yay galway!

mad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

WAN TEH TRIEBES!

Just make a "Galway Night's Out" sticky thread.
    Obvisouly it's a hot venue for picking up supermodels and mingleling with the bright sparks of Irish Society.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Galway rocks.
    Dammit and they got relegated too :)
    No fair .
    Kdja

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

When did all this happen!?
    Christ!?

Looks like I hath been excluded from thine Galway Dwinkies...

I can honestly say nights out in Galway (the majority of them anyway) are always great!

Advertisement