Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did you get the esat letter

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

That person actually exists? What idiots. Nearly all spam mail like that never has a real persons name to it, so when people call up looking for them, they fob them off to a department.

"Hi, I would like to commit career suicide, where do I sign?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Plenty of people feeling like this, I see... rolleyes.gif

[This message has been edited by Bard (edited 01-05-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

No, I escaped. I've had "better" (*grin*) things to be doing with my time over the last few months or I'd definately be there.

I see over on the IIU that someone's mate in East told him that they're getting a lot of irate phone calls this morning. Go on, vent, you know you want to!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Kix

Gosh! Look what was just posted to the IIU. How irresponsible wink.gif
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">

Someone just anonymously emailed me and asked could I imagine what would happen if all digruntled customers were to ring the director of marketing & products in esat on ext 4363....Or maybe ring his mobile on xxx xxxxxxx.

that would be terrible
    </font>

<devore> Personal mobiles on public boards is bad. But I agree you should phone Esat and complain. </devore>

[This message has been edited by DeVore (edited 01-05-2001).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Ohhh, yes..... prepare to TAKE IT, Mister Conlan-Trent! biggrin.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Bend over... HERESSS DADDEHHH!!!

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 cooldude2001

wtf i didnt get no ****in letter from the ****s...but will they try and cut me off if i go over the "limit" now and break the faith of the spirit or whatever the medieval style ****ers are on about?someone help really will they?

Advertisement