Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sex change

• 19-06-2002 4:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

As i am growing older i realise that iam wanting to become a woman.I have tried gay love on numerous occasions but i think my real need was to feel like a woman. And in trusting in myself i have changed full time from dave stokes to priscilla d'olier.Please reply if you have any queries or need support on becoming a women.Or even if you just need to be helped through the boob jobs or the penis destroyers, i am here for you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Ok the relative cumulative problem of te circumstancial matters but the discursive countervail somnolent and fugacious incipient is to descry the problem and perforce your attitude

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Ok the relative cumulative problem of te circumstancial matters but the discursive countervail somnolent and fugacious incipient is to descry the problem and perforce your attitude

say what now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Interesting IP similarity between the two Unregistered's there. I wonder if I should see if there's similarities to any registered posters or not...

Closed - would the real Dave Stokes please stand up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Originally posted by Unregistered

Good point.. but I think this monotonus problem arises from his lack of turtitude and promiscuity but the obliviously militating problem from my latitudinarian corpulent point of view is the profuse pellucid and profligating ways do indeed condign this obfuscating issue in this somniferous confabulation firmament of bifurcate life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

this whole unregistered thing is annoying me now.
    Sort it out people.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement