Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky Digital Contracts

• 19-06-2002 10:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

I got sky digital installed on 29 April since then I have been switched off twice by SKY as I have not returned my contract...I have never received a contract. I have called them 5 times telling them this every time they say no problems one will be in the post. I still have not received one and tomorrow I am due to be switched off and they have told me that they will not switch me back on. I have checked with the postal service regarding my mail and there is no problem and I have also checked my address with SKY and its correct. Has anyone else had this problem and what did they do to get out of it. I'm at my wits end . I left Chorus because of poor customer service but this seems to be "nearly" as bad. Can anyone help!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭dmeehan

never happened to me
    but i do recall seeing an earlier thread where someone had a similar problem to yours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

As far as i know i got the contract from the supplier.. in my case Dixons... all was sorted out for me and they returned the contract etc... so i would try that... go to whoever you got the system off and ask them for a contract form.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

Yo,

I had the same problem. Look here:

http://troll.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?postid=469270#post469270

HTH,

Glenn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭DaveH

Hi,
    I had this exact same problem. The way I got if fixed was by getting on to a supervisior. She sent it out via specail delivery. It took a day or two to get. You have to keep pressing them. I think I was on twice a day every day for a few days before I got it. I sent the contract back via Registered Mail, I sent it at 10 and was switched back on by 6 that afternoon.
    Best Of luck
    Dave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,336 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Unfortunately this is a common problem, sky have even lost contracts after they have been received by their mailroom

Tony

Originally posted by philipe
    I got sky digital installed on 29 April since then I have been switched off twice by SKY as I have not returned my contract...I have never received a contract. I have called them 5 times telling them this every time they say no problems one will be in the post. I still have not received one and tomorrow I am due to be switched off and they have told me that they will not switch me back on. I have checked with the postal service regarding my mail and there is no problem and I have also checked my address with SKY and its correct. Has anyone else had this problem and what did they do to get out of it. I'm at my wits end . I left Chorus because of poor customer service but this seems to be "nearly" as bad. Can anyone help!!!

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement