Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Question.

Options
  • 19-06-2002 2:54pm
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Would this board be remotely related to the actual game Battletech (I only know if an Amiga version) and more recent versions, or is this simply something I know nothing of and should sod off back to the game editing board and talk about maps and models!?

Oh, Im only posting this because you have no announcements / Sticky Threads / Charter, which I strongly suggest you make. Vewwy Vewwy Handy for n00bs like me :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

its related to the battletech universe

all together over 30 computer games 40 books 4 (soon to be 5) versions of the board game and web based games.

oh and the cartoon :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Jag if you ever want a megamek game, ask me on irc fs :)

the only time i can play is when im in dnc cos my pc is a total pain, it crashes if you look at it funny, it crashes if you dont look at it funny

in the end i alwayas end up squinting at a bluescreen...

Advertisement