Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take a bow, Eircom!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

and the finished product is ...........

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Shouldn't the mouse be facing the other way, and the text say "Take it up the butt, Ireland"?

heh

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭MDR

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Shouldn't the mouse be .. um .... diong something whilst he's down there, like the self-gratifying company that he represents?? ;)

The artist formerly known as Prince (symbol) springs to mind :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Are their no other phone companies or ISP in Ireland? That you could use rather then Eircom. Esat, IOL, Ocean etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Originally posted by Elmo
    Are their no other phone companies or ISP in Ireland? That you could use rather then Eircom. Esat, IOL, Ocean etc.

Ummm, what has that got to do with anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

KEV!!

eirkev.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

lol

Originally posted by Gordon
    KEV!!

eirkev.jpg

Gordon, I bow down to you, mate! That's f**kin' excellent! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Originally posted by aidan_dunne

Gordon, I bow down to you, mate!

...erk!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

By the way, although this is all very funny - yes, I contributed to it, I'm just as bad, neah neah neah - it doesn't belong here, it should be in Humour.

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

heh heh KEVO! g'wan,

classic!

Originally posted by Gordon
    ...erk!

No, no, I don't mean it in the eircom mouse sort of way, Gordon! :eek:

I don't drive on that side of the road/butter my toast on that side/lick that side of the stamp, etc. etc. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

mouseblow.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by dahamsta
    By the way, although this is all very funny - yes, I contributed to it, I'm just as bad, neah neah neah - it doesn't belong here, it should be in Humour.

adam

Nah, i think we can leave this thread here for the mo :)

Nice to see the return of kevo :)

Check here for previous Kevo Klassics :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭lynchie

Have any of you noticed that eircom's advertising on unison now uses those ads that travel around your screen. Just saw this this morning on unison. While I was reading the news that fcuking mouse starting moving all over the text on the screen. Now they're starting to really pi$$ me off

Hmm, image didnt appear, try here

Yeah lynchie, it's almost a case of the Eircom mouse stalking your mouse cursor, following it around everywhere like that. And as for "you need i-stream", well they can shove that notion right up their ar$es. I don't need i-stream whatsoever. I can gladly live without it. What I do need is a 24/7 flat-rate 56K dial-up service. "You need i-stream", indeed! Another attempt by eircom to try and brainwash the poor, unsuspecting punter into buying something they probably don't really need.

Here's an idea, though. As I said, the Eircom mouse seems to be "stalking" our mice around the screen in these ads. I wonder if we could ask the guards to arrest him for stalking our mice? Can you just imagine the big, furry ba$tard up in court on a stalking charge? Now that would be something to see! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Hmm... If we NEED I-Stream, why are they taking so long to get it here?

Heh... On writing this post, I noticed i saw an Eircom ad for the fourth time... I feel as sick as a parrot, and I feel like setting a big huge mousetrap to boot.

Advertisement