Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA3 Kenji/Donald missions question

Options
  • 19-06-2002 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭

Do I get to do Kenjis missions if i kill him?Heres what ive done.fter doing all of Asukas missions i did one or 2 for Kenji and then did all of Rays missions.This lead me on to Donald Love,for who i now have the mission of killing kenji.But if i kill Kenji for donald will i still be able to do the rest of Kenjis missions?And if i do Kenjis missions will i be able to do Donalds?Ideally i was supposed to do the missions in the order of Asuka,Kenji,Ray and donald,but i decided to do some here and there.Ive now completed all of Asukas and Rays missions.Thanks.I just want to know this so as to make the right decision and play the more enjoyable of the missions,should i have to choose between the donald and kenji missions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Chowmein

If u kill Kenji, he is dead and seen as dead people cant talk, he cant give you missions :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

LOL@chowmein

Gopher i made the mistake of doing in Kenji.
    and regretted i cant complete the game 100% now.
    But when you go have a look at the mission, how can you not think of running over the lil **** and in the same movement do the jump,i was weak and gave in :(
    Looked good but in the replay
    kdja

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yep... do all Kenji's missions first. Donald won't mind :D

- Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Yeah you can do all of Kenji's mission. Just before he sends you out on your last mission for him, he becomes quite rude to you, so I was happy to run him down once I was finished for him.

I've come to a stage in the game where I think I'm finished with Donald Love (a pity, I rather liked his missions). There was no sign of him at his complex, so I assume that it.

I'd love to know what was so important about that bloody package though. I wonder if it will make a reappearance in the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Ah ****e.I became impatient waiting last night for somebody to anwser me here so i went ahead and killed Kenji.And now i fidn otu i cant finish the game:mad: Ive done 2 kenji missions so that means that at the end of the game ill hve 69 out of 72 missions done.So what happens then?What would have happened at the end had i done kenjis missions first and then donalds,what would happen when the game was over? And whats going to happen now?
    P.S-I like donalds missions too but one thing pisses me off-hes always sending me over to shoreside vale but if i get killed there i wake up at shoreside hospital and have to drive all the way to his office to get my mission again:mad:
    Still,best game ive ever played:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement