Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ventrilaquist+farmer

Options
  • 19-06-2002 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭

This ventrilaquist goes up to this farm and tries to convince the farmer that his animals can talk.

He says to the chicken, " so what do u think of the farmer"
    The venrtilaquist does a chicken noise and says, "well the famer is great he treats me well and feeds me plenty, im qiuite happy"

The famer says, "wow that amazing i didnt know my chicken could talk"

Then the ventrilaquist goes up to his dog and says, "well mr doggy how do u like your farmer"
    the dog says..., " well he treats me great too, takes me for regular walks , feeds me tripe on a sunday, i love it here"

The farmer said, "holy **** the dog can talk to??"

Then the ventrilaquist goes upto a sheep and says, well how does the farmer treat u?? and the farmer butts in quickly, "dont listen to that ****ing sheep hes a lier i aint touched him...."

Heard it in the pub the other night, might need a few drinks but at the time thought it was hilarious (still do tbh)

Advertisement