Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did anyone get the good letter from E-SAT?

• 19-08-2001 7:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

aparently i am in an exclusive position as i can get a free beta run of adsl for a month or so.

and lads don't worry if you got the letter about being kicked off SNL, just phone them up and swear on the torah that you won't go over 75hrs the next month. i did it the first time and i'm still on 3 months later smile.gif

and if all else fails you can come around and look at me playing CS at high speeds and maybe i'll even download a DVD for the kids to watch smile.gif

suckers!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Damn, I wish I was as cool as you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭-ADREN-

lol tin, any ways.. this just dublin zee?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭zeemoud

yeah only a few exchanges

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Gladiator

id be interested in hearing what esat adsl is like,
    your very lucky, it was suggested that it would only be esat staff, icon14.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Afaik its the same exchanges as the eircome ones? I heard they were sharing equipment or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭jaarius

oh zeemoud... great and lucky one!

is there a proposed timetable as to when this service will be available to us mere mortals... down south!

thnx

j

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Down south? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ohhh that's it.. no... no wait... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

.logic.

Advertisement