Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Domain - What am I doing wrong here?

Options
  • 20-06-2002 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭

Alright,

I have the domain - www.mindphuck.info. I had set it up previously on www.quake.ie (hosting server) so that the domain did a redirection to www.quake.ie/mindphuck - it works fine.

The domain is from Gandi.net and it lets u put in a IP instead of a re-direct, that way it shows www.mindphuck.info instead of the above. Grand, grand. I edit the details in Gandi.net (ala, image1) and set the domain up in IIS. Anyway, When you go to the page, it says page not found.

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

Ive done this many many times with other peoples domains, but for some reason, do you think I can get my own to work! I think Ive done everything correctly... Any ideas ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Its okay, Its actually working.

It appears its an DNS problem with Eircom DSL. Thanks for looking :)

Advertisement