Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Random / Virgin Threads links added...

• 20-06-2002 12:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭

... to the Bulletin Boards pop-out menu up top. Enjoy!

John.
    --

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hahaa! I love the name too!
    (but I don't trust it 0_o)

Nice one

Actually it'd be a good idea to remove the Recycle bin from that virgin thread search as virgin threads can't really have their cherry's popped by normal users(!)

/me wanders off confused with myself

Actually, I suppose the threads would just trickle down the date sort. OK forget I spoke it doesn't matter :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Since you've made that change, I've not been able to see the menu along the top - it's not good. Using Windows 2K Pro and Mozilla. It does appear for me with IE5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I'm fairly sure it's nothing to do with any changes I've made, anyone else having the same problem?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

That farkin drop down menu is infuriating... it keeps disappearing before I get a chance to click the option I want. Is there a time delay on it? Can you increase it? argh!

• Advertisement

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53662

As bonkey I think mentioned. If the second heirarchy is adjusted to be in line with the first - one would not need to move to the right and slightly down to achieve the second heirarchy.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Whatever was going on - it seems to have sorted itself out and my good friend Mozilla's flying and dropping down menus like nobody's business!

Sorry for the panic :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I'm off to France for a week so this'll probably have to wait until then...

See you,

John.
    --

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

mmmmmm.... random virgins...

Bon voyage!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

J'espere que votre vacance est fantastique.

Voici une petite suggestion pour le "drop down down menu".
    Incluez peut-être ce URL, http://www.boards.ie/polls dans le menu de boards.ie -> Bulletin Boards

Parlent au ya bientôt
    80p.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I'm using opera 6.01 on Win2k Pro.
    Drop down menus are there sometimes, and gone others.
    Sometimes when going inot a forum, sometimes when viewing a thread, some times when replying to thread.
    Very erratic.
    Must get update.....

Going to try it on Mozilla now (same engine in both browsers afaik, but might be something else....)

just fired up Mozilla, version
    Mozilla 0.9.8
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:0.9.8) Gecko/20020208
    Thread reply window is narrow rectangle.
    Drop downs are tehre, but look *funny*, like, smaller, and close to the tree navigator thing ([boards.ie/vbulletin : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.6] boards.ie/vbulletin > Admin > Admin > Random / Virgin Threads links added...)

Opera Version:
    Version
    Build
    Platform
    Win32
    System
    Windows 2000
    Java
    Sun Java Runtime Environment 1.4

My win2k version:
    5.00.2195 SP2

Hope it's some help.
    I can take screen grabs and host em if ye want.

also, IE does Spoilers properly with Cloud skin, Opera doesn't, yet Mozilla Does.

WTF loike.

Advertisement