Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Congrats to Broadband for Britian

Options
  • 20-06-2002 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭

Congrats to Congrats to Broadband for Britian for getting on the Financial world tonight on Radio 5 last night The spokeman highlighted the problems in getting broadband to rural areas of the UK.

Ireland Off Line needs to make contact with groups like this. Many internet users are not even aware of Ireland Off Line even exists. We need to get away from moaning on these boards. What has Ireland Off Line achieved? What has Ireland Off Line achieved? Why are other lobby groups like myjag doing better with nationa and local media?

Do ye thing Philip Nolan gives 2 hoots about postings on these message boards?

Get Real.

http://www.bbb.uk.net

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Dangger

Yes people come on GET REAL!

Cork I have pm'ed you (again) with my number for a chat, the offer still stands, I'd like to hear your input, and how YOU may be able to help us.

I look forward to hearing from you.

David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭dougal

I think that the IOFL Survey will help greatly to get the word out.
    I know a lot of people that use the internet and don't even know that they are getting a raw deal.

Advertisement