Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

laptop locks\security

• 20-08-2001 1:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭

The most common type is the Kensington Lock. Do a search with that and you should find them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

cheers, i actually just found them smile.gif
    but is there any others, i have to test and compare a number of locks as i have to implament physical security for my new work.

your Dungeon Is Full Of Yoghurt.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Eamo,

have a look at http://roadnews.com/ , they have a fair bit of info, including reviews so you can justify spending 3x the cost just to secure them smile.gif

This one looks dead handy! http://roadnews.com/html/Reviews/NG-34.htm

hth,
    Al.

ok,
    im looking to buy some laptop locks, or chains and im wondering wher do i start.
    ive had a quick search on the internet but have come up with nothing.
    i need stuff on the net, not try maplins, coz it will be while before im back in dublin, and im not going to maplins just to check out hteir fine range of pc peripherals at low low prices smile.gif
    or if you have one and know the name of it, i can try and use that as a lookp.
    cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

hehe they put you in charge of security? smile.gif..go on the eamo wink.gif..

Ro

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ronin:
    hehe they put you in charge of security? smile.gif..go on the eamo wink.gif..

Ro
    </font>

i get to shoot people too.
    oh, no, i dont.
    what a disappointment wwman.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement