Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posting Images

Options
  • 20-06-2002 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭

Could someone explain to me how EXACTLY (i'm not very clever) to include images in a post.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Easy-peasy (really)

When you start a new thread or reply, click the IMG button over the box where you type in your reply. It'll ask you for the internet address where the picture is.

You can't upload a picture in a post and have it as part of the message, though you can attach a picture of file and have it available to download. (through the Attach file" button under the box where you type in your text.

If you regularly want images as part of your posts and don't have somewhere to store them sign up for boards.ie webspace and store them there (on the main page, in the manu, click boards.ei and go to Member pages - nice and easy to set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Thanks Sceptre

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

np - nice to be a help rather than a hindrance for a change

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭spiderman

i canot quite get it is there a esier explnation to it please

Advertisement