Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We are not alone.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Old news mate:)

There was a really good discussion about this on slashdot a while back (anyone have the link handy?). I was suprised at the level headedness of a lot of the contributors to it, considering it seems to be the first time caps are being introduced into american broadband.

I gotta say, i agree with caps as long as they are reasonable. If someone wants to download 10 gigs a day fine, but why the hell should i pay the same as them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭longword

I agree with Dustaz. Caps are a necessary evil. Our problem is the combination of the insanely low caps Eircom have settled on and the insanely high prices they expect us to fork out for them. 100 euro wouldn't seem quite so bad if the cap was closer to 10GB.

Advertisement