Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Day Of LC = Applied Maths

Options
  • 21-06-2002 7:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭

Ye know i've come to the conclusion i'm absolutely ****ed today, i've been up since 4am and well i have gotten about 2Q's out :(

the original plan that i'd have loads of time between chemistry and applied maths to do all my revision hasn't really happened, haven't been able to get down to any decent study at all.....be jesus i'm screwed now as a result :(

gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
    F U C K! ! ! ! !:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭biteme

fúck fúck fúckidy fúck

trust me i'm a lot worse off than you. i haven't a clue what i'm doing. this is gonna be entertaining anyways. as long as i pass i'll be happy!

FÚCK!!!

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Best of luck to ye anyway... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

A1 = QUALITY, Need i say more?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Originally posted by Serialkiller
    A1 = QUALITY, Need i say more?

You do know that when you go to college, your lc marks are out the window. In my course in first year there were people ranging from 300-550 marks and there were a few people who got 500+ cao points that didn`t make it into second year.

Good Luck with the LC anyway. There`s far to many cocky LC users here on boards. Its a big bad world out there you know.......

ah thats true and i'm glad of that fact, only reason i did anything to exceed me 480 was fer da laf....

anyway you should know us cocky people on boards are super smart and will all lead our college course....like duh! :p

either way my results mean i get teh course i want........hence i don't really care :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

either way my results mean i get teh course i want........hence i don't really care

See......by saying things like that, when the results are 2 months away, you're encouraging people to pray that you fail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Heh heh heh. That was a lovely paper and (once I started) not too stressful.
    Did qs 1,2,3,4,5,8,10.
    Got'em all to (pretty much) work out so I'm happy enough. Paper was much easier than last years IMHO. Because I was the only one in my school our attendant brought me coffee......mmmmmm caffeine is v.good!
    Well its all over now, pissup tomorrow, sunday, monday! Start jobhunting on tues......

See......by saying things like that, when the results are 2 months away, you're encouraging people to pray that you fail.

i already do mills. See relevent thread.

Heh heh heh. That was a lovely paper and (once I started) not too stressful.
    Did qs 1,2,3,4,5,8,10.

yep, had same thing....started at Q10 and forgot how to do part (a)...but after that....did 7Q's like yourself...cept i did Q7 instead of 8...found it quite easy...tho alot of complaints...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Q10 this year was grand except for the last part of (b) which i wasn't sure how to do. Q4 couldn't have been nicer, although i was lucky to have practiced a SHM problem that was similar to the one on the paper. Q7 was also easy and i got that out. Q9 part (a) on hydrostatics was also simple, the part (b) was grand but for some reason i wrote down the area of the submersed part instead of the volume at the end :P I thought that question 1 and 2 were the hardest on the paper this year and got neither of them out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Chaos-Engine

I too was ****ing bricks the night before applied maths....
    I was throwing the idea of doing the pass paper in the air uptill the last minute.
    I took the Higher one anyway and was pleasetnly suprised. It was a nice paper as far as Applied maths goes.
    Did Q1,Q2,Q3,Q4Q5,Q8,Q10

Q1, Q2 were very nice Questions
    The rest I adleast got the first half right so I should get a low C3 at least (me hopes)

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Mills

well ye all failed.......................(found this old thread by accident..)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Yeah sure, by accident in your bookmarks maybe ?

Originally posted by damnyanks
    Yeah sure, by accident in your bookmarks maybe ?

shhhh hush up, your making me look bad!
    ugh i'm too tired this hour is un-natural...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Well like if you eat the spinach it all makes sense tbh

Advertisement