Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farscape

Options
  • 21-06-2002 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭

Guys,

FYI, Game are selling off the Farscape (Season 1 only I think) boxsets for 8 Euro each, instead of 38 Euros!
    (They are in Blanch anyway).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I think BoneCollector will be interested to know that... though i think he went out and bought them all at full price already lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

I presume thats the videos is it?

I've just purchased the entire season 1 and season 2 dvd box sets from play.com for only 12.99 each.. and it was worth every penny even allowing for the conversion to euro.

Tis a brilliant series.

c0y0te

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

DVD, two disc box sets.

Same ones as the Play.com one (that's where I got mine, was only missing one and got that yesterday).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

I've been missing the last two from season 2 since they came out :(

anyone know where I can pick them up in dublin? I seen virgin on henry st has the 4th box but not the 5th.......any thoughts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭BoneCollector

I've just purchased the entire season 1 and season 2 dvd box sets from play.com for only 12.99 each.. and it was worth every penny even allowing for the conversion to euro.

Im confussed :confused: who`s buying what where?

12.99 is that euros? and Each.. does that mean per video/dvd or per box set dvd/video

and 8 euro in blanch is that dvd or video and is that box set dvd or box set video... :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

8 Euro in Blanch is for the two-disc DVD boxsets. I only saw Season 1 sets there, but the ones in town (if the offer is on there) might have S2 aswell.

Advertisement