Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Strange..

• 21-06-2002 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

When i logged in as a friends name, his Boards.ie page was Black and Gold?

Mine has always been White, and kinda Grey with Red Headings?

Whats that about?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭lazer

sorry if i cause any offecnce to the heads by not reading the membership thing right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It's a changeable skin, you can have other types - goto usercp and options and you can change the skin set or ... something set - it's right down at the bottom of the control panel page.

I'm Superman blue.. mmmmmm blue....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

It's under your profile, it's just a different skin. Go have a root around, the black one is called the 'Cloud' skin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

And what a sweet sweet skin it is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Originally posted by Gordon
    I'm Superman

Gordon, how many times do I have to tell you.... you are NOT Superman! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement