Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISDN prob

• 21-08-2001 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

I got me isdn put in yesterday,eircon fixed the line up so i could use it,i connect to the net at 64bps using eircon,but when i do a speed test it comes back at 31bps and i ping in barrysworld at bout 200,when i do a line test on the little isdn monitor thing it comes back as having a error on line b or somthing like that,any ideas plz ,cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Call eircom, get an engineer out there, get them to do a line test and sort it, you're paying enough for it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

sounds like a bad TA, get new drivers?

ISDN is digital, you either connect at 64kb/ps or don't connect, my old TA gave me pings of 150+, got a newer one and it dropped to 50, old TA was a trust, new TA was a trust, but newer model, go fig

Advertisement