Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rob dougan clubbed to death used on which ads??

Options
  • 21-06-2002 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Heard this song called clubbed to death by rob dougan and it sounded really familiar and i know it has been used on several ads - particularly an irish one - any ideas?? it's driving me mad every time i hear it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

Hmm....thats damn familar....AHHHHH....can't think of it but it could be a Nescafe ad.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

It was used on an ad for a bank ages ago. I think it was natwest or somthing.

It should also sound familiar if u've seen The Matrix.

He did a really wicked remix of mobys porcelain. Its pretty much the best remix i've ever heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Scon

BMG are really pathetic at promoting the poor guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Originally posted by havok*
    He did a really wicked remix of mobys porcelain. Its pretty much the best remix i've ever heard.

aye very good version..

anyone hear his album yet? i'm not holding my breath for anything too good, but after at least 6 years in the pipeline it'd want to be decent enough :)

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Scon

Originally posted by Kali

aye very good version..

anyone hear his album yet? i'm not holding my breath for anything too good, but after at least 6 years in the pipeline it'd want to be decent enough :)

A friend of mine got it free through BMG and his comment was "It's not bad actually". Bear in mind he usually hates similar music so it could be very good sign.
    Rob should have parted with BMG as soon as the album went into difficulties. What a stupid time to re-release Clubbed to Death.. there were far better times in the past.
    I have both his last solo singles and am impressed. Rollo's mix of Furious Angels is great.

• Advertisement
Advertisement