Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cry freedom!

Options
  • 21-06-2002 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭

Well I finally finished my bastard LC today. Freedom, I tell you!
    And I didnt fcuk up my last exam (applied maths) TOO badly, so I'm quite happy.
    So I got this whole long summer ahead of me. I wanna do something stupid/strange/unusual/life-changing.
    Any suggestions?
    (serious or otherwise)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

QUESTION (preluding to suggestion/request): You single? <hint hint> ;p

oh...

"cry freedom, for the woman in the wall
    Cry freedom, for she has no voice at all
    I hear her cry all day all night
    I hear her voice from deep within the wall..."

And my idea matches all of your requirements too:
    Stupid/Strange/Unusual/Life-Altering.

Hell, ask people what they were like before me. Go on. <ian doesn't count cause he knew me all the way>

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

like me? hehe :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

I'M FINISHED TOO!!YAAAAAAAY!! well there's gonna be the hippie thing in august so that'll be good.... yeah i dunno, go skinny dipping or something. :o:rolleyes: :p
    sHep :cool:

Is this my hippie thing?

And stop changing the subject from my corruption of an innocent joanne!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Mmmmm.....the sweet stench of corruption! and money...ill get loads tomorrow for my birthday!
    BTW Sven I am single (damn)

your bday tomorrow? happy bday so!

And single? Aw <hug> ... but then half of us are <myself included :( >

No, but seriously, we gotta meet up sometime when i get back <you live close to sancta maria right?>.... you know the tuning fork?

And... lemme think... ignore anything you may hear about me and simply believe only the best things your mind will let you... actually... no... believe the WORST things you can... that way you'll be pleasantly surprised and not hideously disappointed. ;p

<sven hits on near complete stranger>... <damn america's ****ing my head up>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

joanne!we've had two birhtday parties so far, and none as good as yours! happy birthday! i miss you! come and visit us again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

I remember it well.....'crossdress for food'!
    mark was v.sexy in that red leather skirt!
    Well I've spent about 200euro on clothes in the last 2 days, and had a lot of drink bought for me at my (1st) bday party yesterday. Tomorrow, I got my (2nd) bday party. I'm going to really exploit the fact that i'm now a legal drinker, put it that way.
    And yeah Clare I'll be out to visit. When are you guys going to Grafton Street? sat or sun? Just tell me you'll bring me oreos......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

JOANNE!! we cant go to grafton street! we are going to birr castle on saturday, and blanchardstown on sunday. some stupid vote. hmph. and i cant bring any oreos because we had an...accident with them. long story. well, not too long, but i dont think everyone needs to know so i will tell you later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Oh yes we do! Claire, we all want to hear about this "accident". Cus it sounds interesting/funny/erotic :)

Damn Sven influence.

Advertisement