Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Most Offensive Song Ever ???

Options
  • 21-06-2002 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

What do you think is the most offensive song ever? I'll kick off with "So What" by Metallica. Eminem fans need not reply.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

I got some songs from a friend by a band called The Frogs , very offensive song titles but they're meant to be. They're sitting on my hd and I don't think I ever listened to them.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Pantera's, "Good Friends, and a bottle of pills" is quite offensive. As is "Jesus Saves" by Slayer. In fact nearly all Slayer's songs are offensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

"So What!" by Metallica... hmm- I'd go along with that

"I f^&*ed a sheep, I f&$!ed a goat... I rammed my **** right down it's throat!"

- it was a cover version though... who did the original?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Guns N' Roses - One In A Million

If you're black, gay or a policeman you'll probably be offended by this song.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by Oeneus

If you're black, gay or a policeman you'll probably be offended by this song.

Oh... that'd be the Village People all getting offended so !

--

G'n'R's also, of course, had the quite brilliant "Get in the Ring"... in which Axl refers to quite a number of journalists (by name) and says to them that their "dad gets more pu**y than you", following that up with "F**K YOU! SUCK MY F**KING D*CK!" - finally inviting them to "antagonise me, mother f**ker, get in the ring motherf**ker - and I'll kick your bitchy little ass... PUNK". Classic!

• Advertisement

Heh. GnR were like the Eminem of the late 80's...except they were talented! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Gareth Gates: Unchained melody

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Zaphod B

Originally posted by Winning Hand
    Gareth Gates: Unchained melody

Winning Hand for fvcks sake watch your mouth! Even hearing the name gives me 'Nam-style flashbacks. And think of the children! SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Andor

Ya, i'll probably go with Garrett Gates

and that Doors cover, 'light my fire' .......eurgh.........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

Bard The Anti-Nowhere League originally did So What. Metallica cant write songs that offensive being such a pack of big girls with their own action figures ;) As for get in the ring great tune Phrack threw their own twist on it once - http://www.phrack.com/phrack/36/P36-08 , em another offensive one would be I think the stones did the original 'cocksucker blues' eh I wont go into the lyrics..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

"We Are the World" - USA for Africa.

Horrible, horrible stuff.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

GN'R - Get in the Ring

Or God help us, Rik Wailer? singing Something inside so Strong. THat is atrocious. WTF is he covering it for? :mad:

Originally posted by irishbyte
    WTF is he covering it for? :mad:

Because his hand is so fat he can't hold a pen to write his own songs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Anything by The Macc Lads is usually a bit offensive and what was the name of that punk guy that used to throw his own crap at the audience?? dammit his name escapes me!!

bomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Anything by Anal ****.

Anal what?

I tried a search on Anal f*ck on Kazaa and got loads of "OTHER" results. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Anal Cvnt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

Ah yes those Anal Cúnt boys....with such lovely songs like:

"You look adopted"

"Windchimes are gay"

"I intentionaly ran over your dog"

and not least:

"I kicked you in the stomach because you where pregneant"

But my vote has to go to "The Residents" - "Third Reich And Roll"...

Now that's one odd album.....

3rnr-german.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

i'd agree with AngelWhore on this(you look adopted)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Get In The Ring was a good choice but it's got to be One In A Million

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Originally posted by bombidol
    and what was the name of that punk guy that used to throw his own crap at the audience?? dammit his name escapes me!!

bomb
    You referring to GG Allin?
    GG Allin's funeral - I was there less than two months after meeting the guy. Now, we all knew he wasn't going to die of old age and we all knew it wouldn't be an ordinary service, but I wasn't quite prepared for that I saw. The band's drummer was drawing on GG's leg with a magic marker. The body was dressed in his leather jacket and a jockstrap that said "Eat Me". He held a microphone in one hand and a jug of Jim Beam in the other. Everyone was hammered. When the beer ran out, people wrenched the jug from his arms to swig from it. GG looked like hell.

There were gouges and scars everywhere and he was discolored, and frankly, starting to go bad after five days. He was leaking embalming fluid noticeable. One girl put her underwear on his face. Other people were putting stickers on the casket, pushing pills and liquor into GG's mouth, having their smiling pictures taken up by his face, taking his dick out and playing with it.. the works. It was as though everyone ELSE was finally having THEIR way with HIM. The parlor director thought it was a scream. Most common phrase of the night had to be, "He woulda" wanted it this way."

The mad eejit made Axl look like the fat bloke from Pop Idol.

Originally posted by Von

The mad eejit made Axl look like the fat bloke from Pop Idol.

Hehehehee! Great way of putting it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

imagine wanting to be buried in that attire :eek: . lunatic

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

Originally posted by Oeneus

Because his hand is so fat he can't hold a pen to write his own songs.

awwww, man!!!! classic comedy!!!
    *wipes tear from eye*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Deathtobertie

"I saw your mommy" by Suicidal Tendencies is pretty offensive and I'm fairly sure Ice T & Bodycounts "Cop killer" raised a quizzical eyebrow or two

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

Wasn't their some conspiracy theory involing GG Allin being hired by Courtney Love to kill Kurt Cobain?

I think Nick Broomfield investigated it in his documentary Kurt & Courtney....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I was gonna say So What and I saw that started the thread. Then I was gonna say I Saw Your Mommy and Deathtobertie beat me to it, so instead I'll say All Saints version of Under The Bridge. I was in the pub and quite drunk and I threw an ashtray at the telly when it came on. The barman didn't kick me out cause it offended him as much as me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

Last Caress by Metallica. It's a cover, i'm not too sure who done the original.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

haha... I have to agree with GG Allen and Anal cúnt alright. That GG Allen was one fúcked up motherfúcker.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Carnivore: SMD
    Carnivore: Jesus Hitler

DEFINITELY One In A Million

Dennis Leary - Voices In My Head
    Dennis Leary - Asshole
    Dennis Leary - Traditional Irish Folk Song

Soundgarden - Big Dumb Sex

Guns N' Roses - I Don't Care About You...

... probably loads I'm forgetting...

Ooh! NiN - Closer <especially if you know what it's about>

Advertisement