Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Most Offensive Song Ever ???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I don't think he's going to reply considering that post was from 2002. And I don't know why it's offensive either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

SYL wrote:
    Token Slayer track would have to be 'Angel of Death'. Waaaaaar!!!!!!!!

I think your getting confused with War Ensemble there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Clearly no one here has heard of Angry Aryans

Such classics as "Browntown Burning down" "White ****** Looser" "****** Loving Whore" and much more.

They are great though, surprisingly, despite their extreme racism, I enjoy their music very much! They have a really fantastic drummer.

Guess you'd have to be actually black to get the full offense out of these guys though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭o Fiac

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Steven wrote:
    I give you "Visceralis: The Thread Necromancer"
    There's probably a gathering card for this but I can't be bothered looking for it.

oldposts.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Starting Up A Posse - Anthrax
    I wish I was queer so I could get Chicks- Bloodhound Gang

May offend some ladies and gay folk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Clearly no one here has heard of Angry Aryans

Such classics as "Browntown Burning down" "White ****** Looser" "****** Loving Whore" and much more.

They are great though, surprisingly, despite their extreme racism, I enjoy their music very much! They have a really fantastic drummer.

Guess you'd have to be actually black to get the full offense out of these guys though...

thats ****ing scary man. Stop listening to it.
    Last caress was by the misfits
    And some of the most offensive stuff is by "The Dwarves"

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

aggravated assault- white whore.
    anything by johnny rebel

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

IMHO, you'd have to go a long way to beat any of the following:

Most offensive song : "Would you like to try a Cheesburger, Bobby Sands?"

Most offensive group name : "Kick the Pregnant"

Most offensive performer : G.G.Allin

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Wasnt So What originally wrote by an old Punk group called "The anti no where league"

And yes I know the thread is from three years ago :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭hickm4

Anything by Anal C.unt, Anal Blast, Catasexual Urge Motivation, Cock and Ball Torture, Corpsef.ucking Art, Devourment, Digested Flesh, Disgorge, Fetus Eaters, Foetopsy, Gorerotted, Infected Flesh, Last Days of Humanity, Mutilated, Prosthetic C.unt, Prostitute Disfigurement, Rectal Sludge, Reek of ****s, Serial Butcher, Splattered Cadaver, Waco Jesus........These bands have some pretty ****ed up song titles and lyrics :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Most offensive performer : G.G.Allin

I don't know, GG Allin may have started a few fights in the nip and threw **** at the audience, I'd consider that more dangerous then offensive (well, he was on the offensive!). Hate to keep bringing them up but Throbbing Gristle and Coil were far more challenging. TG did a show called Prostitution where the entire venue was covered in naked photos of their guitar player and they performed between piles of used tampons. Lyrics included "Ian Brady and Myra Hindley, very friendly" and stuff about sexual abuse. Coil in one of their early shows (when Marc Almond from Soft Cell was a member) had two of the members pissing in each others mouths. Anal **** may take the piss but in a completely different way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Most of the tunes fro Romper Stomper, russel crowe(sorry if I cant be more detailed)

"kick im if he's yellow, kick im if he's black, kick im in the head and he wont come back,,,,, skin head ,skin head" --etc etc etc

That be some offensive sh1t boyyy....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

nazis - roger taylor. that cost him a few quid i have been told.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭OLP

Acidflash wrote:
    Last Caress by Metallica. It's a cover, i'm not too sure who done the original.
    the misfits

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

Just plain cursing doesn't make a properly offensive song IMO - you need some calculated, directed offense.

So it's got to be either Sex Pistols - God Save the Queen or Rammstein - Mein Teil (For those of you that don't speak German, it's about canibalism, including feeding people their own penis')

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

white noise by SLF is pretty offensive

mind you they are prentending to be english so its a bit different

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

definately have 2 agree on anything by anal c*nt is very offensive but its also very funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

can't believe no one's mentioned the Feederz........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭open_book

gnr spaghetti incident-i dont care about you(who did the original?)
    lyrics something like"i saw an old man having a heart attack so i stood over him laughing"
    i saw your mommy -suicidal tendencies
    but i agree gareth gates song is pretty ruff on the ears alright :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭toffo

open_book wrote:
    gnr spaghetti incident-i dont care about you(who did the original?)
    QUOTE]
    Think it was Fear.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Can't be many songs more offensive than some of Anal Cúnts stuff. "Hang the Pope" by Nuclear Assault would be pretty offensive to alot of people too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Alot of Brujeria lyrics are fairly fúcked up.If you speak Spanish, and are white, I reccommend you think twice before reading them if youre easily offended :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

here is a site of some white power metal bands
    this is a site showing the bands that exist NOT promoting the bands that exist.
    i think there is a line between offensive music and rascist music but cant really explain it in words.

http://www.adl.org/learn/Ext_US/music_country.asp

anyway - do you listen to any of these bands?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

here is a site of some white power metal bands
    this is a site showing the bands that exist NOT promoting the bands that exist.
    i think there is a line between offensive music and rascist music but cant really explain it in words.

http://www.adl.org/learn/Ext_US/music_country.asp

From the USA list, I listen to Blue eyed Devils, Angry Aryans, and a few others I didnt actually see on that list. The ones outside of the US, I've generally never heard of...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Prosthetic **** - ****ing your daughter with a frozen vomit **** stick.

Had me in stitches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭funky_buddah

Well "Entrails Ripped From A Virgin's ****" by Cannibal Corpse is just dag nasty. I'll also nominate "One In A MillioN" by Guns N' Roses.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

Skrewdriver were actually a farily decent band before they became skinheads.

"Di and dodi do die".

Can't remeber the band what dun it though.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

iron maidon offend me in general,but come on how can avril lavignes version of chop suey not be mentioned.it is the only offensive song i have ever heard....

Advertisement