Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Most Offensive Song Ever ???

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Geiger

Never been offended by a song before. Some people will be offended by anything though, as long as it comes from the rock/metal genre. Most bands with 'offensive'/funny song titles suck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

anyway - do you listen to any of these bands?

I listen to Burzum. I didn't know his lyrics were racist though? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Ilac

I was going to say anything by the Corrs but that's just nasty.
    "One in a Million" has come up on the thread a good few times. It's the only song I can think of that a band has actually apologised for on the album cover. But it's hardly the most offensive song ever...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

there wont be a most offensive song ever because people are offended by very different things..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

hmmm probably "damn" by beenie man.... he really really doesnt like homosexuals.... the whole song is about burning them, the bars they drink in, their houses, their boats, their hairstyles, their friends, and anyone who knows them....

• Advertisement
Advertisement