Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

finbar!!!

Options
  • 22-06-2002 12:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

IS FINBAR BACK THIS YEAR??

he was brilliant, and he made us food, he even made us pancakes on the last day

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

FIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNBAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was the bestest R.A.! It wasn't just the last day he made us pancakes. And he was just so DAMN COOL!!!

So, if I don't see Finbarr on either of my two (count 'em TWO) visits to CTYI this year I will be muchas disappointedas.

}:>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

i don't think he is coming back, he's goin' to new orleans at some stage in the near future. :(:(:( he might be though, but 'tis unlikely.
    shEp:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

hes not here right now..... but alot of old RAs are TAs right now... and then theres adam.... he is official rollerblader and master key holder.

finbar WAS great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Miss-Misery

They don't bring the RA's back,but they bring adam back? ( i assume you mean Adam,last years RA) ye gods, that guy was a chauvinistic creep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Miss Misery, who are you and what are my chances?

• Advertisement

Ahem, Eoin, you know who I am.But I feel like tormenting you by not telling you.There's a hint in the little picture beside my name.Think about it....

EOIN?! WTF?! WHO ARE YOU!? I'd guess roisin except that you already have a username... olive? <guess based on red hair>...

um... no. that'd be silly cause you'd never be on... .... female... large breasts... red hair... somehow i dont know... wednesday? <i know doesn't look like that, but still... name might make sense...>

The big person i'd have guessed it'd have been would be jess, except you STILL have insanebadgirljess.... which is a cool name.... DAMMIT! I KNOW THIS BUT I JUST CAN'T THINK! AAAARGH!

Wait... MISS misery? PAul? It's you isn't it?

ok... with more thought <and seeing more of your posts> you seem very much like jess... but picture not fitting really...

ARGH! CAN'T THINK! CAN'T THINK!

DAMMIT! I WISH I'D SEEN COOLWORLD so i could have a better idea!

You're thinking about the wrong aspect of the picture, Eoin. If you figure it out PM me, cos i don't want everyone to know who i am...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

i think i know who you are,but i wont say...

• Advertisement

Teeheehee,this is very amusing.Figured it out yet, Eoin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭sisob

Its definately bob ;)

I'm afraid not Mark, the Miss part isn't fictional

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Well, at least James is there, as an TA.

Miss-misery, do i know you? I'm neil btw. also, would there be a hint in the fact that you are calling Eoin Eoin and not Sven?

You do yes, Neil. The Eoin thing isn't that much of a hint, beyond that i know his name is Eoin,which i'm sure plenty of people know

Advertisement