Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vampire: the Masquerade

Options
  • 22-06-2002 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I've recently decided to start playing V:tM and I was wondering if there are any players in Cork. I've read about it from various sites and ordered a few books Monday, I think they'll arrive in the next few days. The ones I ordered are:

Vampire 3rd Edition (Hardback)
    Guide to the Camarilla
    Guide to the Sabbat
    Vampire Storyteller's Handbook Revised Edition (Hardback)
    Cairo by Night
    Archons and Templars
    Ghouls: Fatal Addiction
    Time of Thin Blood (Year of Reckoning)
    Vampire Dice Set
    Giovanni Clanbook
    Assasmite Clanbook

Basically I'm new to it. Anyway, I'm 16 and I'd like to know if there are any gaming roups I could join. (If Emmet is reading, this is that smooth mutha', Lenny).

Eventually I'll branch out into the other WoD games and I'm interested in some Live Action. A few of the people I talk with play so I'll end up having online sessions (of V:tM...) with them too.

-Dave.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Ok, similar age, but I'm a Dub and currently in america...

BUT the big question is WHERE DID YOU GET ALL THAT MONEY AT 16?! ?!?!?!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Qualin Hess

Well there is a Cam Larp in cork, if yo can find Fiki or Richard Farrell they'll tell you all about it, but since it is held in pubs you have to be 18+ to join. but having said that there is a triving gaming comunity down there you could try contacting the Warp's Socity at UCC their as crazy a bunch of gamers as your lible to find. Best of luck with your hunting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Malefactor

I'm guessing you'll be familiar with the Junior Cert. attendants. The guys how sit outside, take your name, bring in the supervisor their lunch and generally look bored all day. Well, I was led to believe I'd be gettign around 300 euro, though I would of been fairly happy with 200. Eventually I found out we'd be getting much less, so I was satisfied with the 160 I got. That and another 90 I took from the bank, as I work as well part time.

Qualin,
    I really appreciate that I think one of the lads in my class knows a few of the guys from the Warp Society, and I'll ask around and head to a few conventions as they pop up.

Thanks for the help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

Hello Lenny you rich **** *soz about not replying I left my phone at and I got no credit anyhow :) *

Generally theres that ubarcon thingie and all the others , Plus theres all the guilds and that in UCC , though howd they feel about an underage piece of ass like yourself is another matter ,but theyre sure to set you onto someone

Check your PM's and do you still use the same E-Mail address?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

I use it alright i just dont check it much , seriously lenny ,get yer ass out of Yahoo chat and onto Quakenet :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Qualin Hess

I would give you the phone number of the gangrel Prince of cork, but I don't think she'd thank me for it so I guess you'll just have to wait for a con or teach your friends how to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Arboration

Plenty of V:tM goes on in Yahoo, down in Babylon.

I know Juntai's player, poor old Juntai, constantly running blood-points to keep himself 4th gen.

Yea' he can do around 200 Levels of Damage if he exerts himself, which is scarey..

None of my friends would be the types to play to be honest.
    -shrugs-

I've been roleplaying in Yahoo (Ayenee) for a few years and I'm currently waiitng to get some tabletop experience before I play online. Expect me to start in a few years.

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Arboration

YOU AYENEE BASTARD.
    YOU ANIME FACE MAKING CHAT-VIRUS, YOU PISS-ANT LITTLE BITCH.

Hahaha, no seriously..

I'm an Edonite, you know? - Eden :)
    I played in Ayenee for roughly 3 years, with Blake & friends, lol.
    However, I left Ayenee as the amount of Anima-face making acne ridden losers increased, in later days, sadly- Games has now become a home for these RP-Rejects.

And before we decide to start whining about the fact that I'm an Edonite:

Eden is defender chooses, plenty of T1.
    :)

P.S.
    Not many Irish people have the pure KNOWLEDGE and BRAIN PAN to play V:tM, as it requires some imagination-- If I could recomend an online V:tM RP, I'd say Babylon.
    I think the URL is http://geocities.com/babylonrp

:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement