Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats your fav Tipple

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

I used to really like Guinness. That is until I found that many of the pints I got were really bad. They literally tasted like dirt. That kinda put me off, although if I had the choice of a nice pint I'd more than likely take it.

I usually drink Miller on a night out, it is quite nice. However, the nicest beer I had was called Stella Artois (not sure I spelled that right) over in Scotland. It beat Carlsberg and Heinekin hands down, that's for sure. When I first started drinking, I drank bulmers, now I find it far to sweet. I don't like *any* kind of cider.

As for shorts, well I don't take them that often anymore, because I once promised myself I wouldn't after I was *very* very drunk. However, a few pints occasionally leads itself to a vodka (drunk neat). I also quite like a nice port, even though I've only tried it a few times I must try to get it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Corega

Originally posted by tactical anni
    who the **** is posting under my a/c.
    That was not Samba and it was not me,[disgusted] I VOTE HEINEKEN, AND SO DOES SAMBA :P [/disgusted]
    could someone pls remove my vote for guinness and change it to heineken :)

/me glares at Andy AKA Corega!

Many sorry's m8, Tack will tell you I'm quite partial to downing a naggin of vodka in 15 mins aswell as Guinness :D he'll also outline the consequences :)

I'll bring my own disenfectant the next time m8ty :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

lol!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Ah yes, a subject close to my heart, after my 3 pints of Guinness in a minute stunt, and subsequent close accquaintances I had with the porcelin god, I have to say theres nothing better than a warm flat bulmers in jack meades in Waterford on a sunny sunday afternoon.

Drink du jour must be Becks, I remember for 2 glorious months in 1994 DCU served it on tap in the uni bar. Those were the days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 g00ndp00l

Try getting a Charteruse and soda water or just on the rocks, it is the strongest spirt legally on the irish market 55% with a lovely herbal/musty taste very refreshing with soda water but DONT mix with coke or any smulsh like that it would destroy the experince (and probably make you throw up).

Another one for the hard boys who fancy a dare is double baileys in a pint of carlsberg it ends up looking and smelling like cheesy beer!! If you can keep that down you deserve legandary status i did do it and kept it down, but good lord i cant even look at a baileys after that!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Originally posted by daveirl
    Seriously though if you are in Cork don't bother with Guinness drink either Murphy's or Beamish.

More specifically, Beamish Red.
    A more wonderful and beauteous ale does not exist.

Advertisement