Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finito!

Options
  • 22-06-2002 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Well thats it guys, what you do the night of your Final Exam?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Spent most of Wednesday drinking then went to the palace where the bouncer let me in after I told him my star sign! :) (I'm 10 in my passport and its still valid)

You go there with Occer on Wednesday ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

No way,i was in Bruxelles with about 7 of my school mates and some ladz I used to go to Templeogue with. Man we were plastered. Im talking spilling drinks on yersaelf plastered. But it was worth it. Got closer to some mates i should have a long time ago. But all in all a disrtorted night

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Yes getting drunk is fun :) and I heard from a good source that its good for you or the economy or something in some way of manner

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Originally posted by damnyanks
    Yes getting drunk is fun :) and I heard from a good source that its good for you or the economy or something in some way of manner

i Heartly endorse this point of view....as i nurse a hangover from last nite... :cool:

Advertisement